Monday, November 22, 2010

Praying for the Impossible

One of the highlights of my week is getting together with small group!  I just enjoy talking, catching up with everyone and talking about our Lord!  We did not have Michael's handy dandy question/scripture sheets and I normally use that as a base for the blog post.  I think Michael had just out done himself the week before by priniting it in color - ha!

I think Melissa summed up our lesson pretty well - pray for the impossible to happen; nothing is too big for our God and our scripture was Genesis 15:1 - 6.

As we talked about Abraham and Sarah, one question came to mind - if God has a plan for us, why do pray?  Why do we ask for God to do certain things when we already know He has our future planned?  Any thoughts from anybody?  I think it would be interesting to do a study on prayer and God's will in our lives.

Okie doke - on to a short work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment